Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Reset

picture of a pink light with words that spell "and breathe"


I do this every now and then. My brain takes on all the things and wants to do it all and starts with good intentions, but gets overwhelmed. I'm pressing a reset on my blog--haven't written on here in a year and half! Since I love the name, and I'm not a huge fan of deleting past work* (even though it can be embarrassing as I grow and change and progress in my language and beliefs), I'm going to keep this platform and be more intentional about posting on it. 

So here's to fresh starts.

*I have recently reverted my old posts to drafts, but if there is something you want to read that you saw on here, let me know and I'll send it to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Four Ideologies of Abortion

TW: Abortion I can’t turn off comments on individual posts, so I’m asking you to be respectful of my page. Remember, social media consum...